Before the raw material goes for the production of Briquettes the moisture content in Agricultural waste, Forestry waste, and Municipal waste is evaporated through Turbo Dryer. This machine has a capacity of evaporating moisture content of around 450 Kg in an hour with 1500 Kg of output. Turbo Dryer is assembled with screw conveyor, vibrating screen, feeding hopper vane guide and a pipe that drives the wet or moist air out in the form of hot air.
- MOISTURE EVAPORATION CAPACITY - 45Okg./hr.
- OUTPUT - 1500 kg./hr.
- MAXIMUM INPUT MOISTURE - 35%
- OUTLET MOISTURE - 15%
- CENTRIFUGAL FAN MOTOR - 15 HP
- VIBRATING SCREEN - 2 HP
- SCREW CONVEYOR MOTOR - 2 HP
- Hot air temp. is kept according to the requirement from moisture of material. The flue gas temp of 150 deg cent will not serve the purpose as material, even at 30-35 % moisture level, will require 300-350 deg cent. Also, for 50 % material, the temp may be used at about 500-550 deg cent.
- Flow rate will be around 10,000 cmh.
- The dryer is flexible at the joints, i.e., at the bends. So, you can take a 90 deg turn at any of the joints. Hence, including HAG, the dryer size could be 30 x 15 or 25 x 25 ft. with a height of about 29 ft.
- We, as a briquette machine manufacturer., recommend Hot Air Generator, using thermal heat with briquettes or biomass as raw material, to be the source.
- We use a SS chicken mesh at the outlet of furnace, which is sufficient to arrest any leftover spark in the flue gas, after it has travelled through 2-3 ups & downs in the Furnace.
- With 50 % input of moisture and with 14 % moisture content in the output of bagasse, CTD dryer will give an output of approx. 1500 kgs/hr.